at Zurich NA in Boise, Idaho, United States
Senior Property Risk Engineering Consultant
Zurich’s Risk Engineering Property Midwest Team is seeking a Sr Risk Engineer with large property highly protected risk (HPR) experience. This role includes both field and account engineering responsibilities. This is a work from home role, ideally positioned within Detroit, Grand Rapids, or Toledo area, but with additional consideration in Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Chicago, or St Louis areas. May consider a candidate outside of these cities if located within the Midwest region (MI, OH, Western PA, IL, IN, KY, MO, KS, IA, WI). This role includes a company car with expected travel at 25%.
Our Sr Risk Engineering Consultant is responsible for:
+ Management of global account risk portfolio and providing account level engineering to meet underwriting requirements.
+ Developing and implementing customer service strategies that reduce loss and improve customer operations.
+ Providing engineering support to underwriting team by attending client broker meetings
+ Monitoring property account engineering services to ensure that delivery is proper, on-time, and cost effective.
+ Performing field engineering services where necessary, primarily for larger location on accounts and/or prospects within the 4-state region.
+ Providing advanced property consultative services to customers, including identifying exposures with significant loss potential, investigation of cause/effect of major losses and property management programs
+ Assisting in marketing Zurich resilience services and risk transfer insurance products in conjunction with underwriting professionals and agents across company business segments.
Final candidates will be subject to a Motor Vehicle Record background check as this position includes a company car.
• Bachelor’s Degree and 6 or more years of experience in the Risk Engineering area
• High School Diploma or Equivalent and 8 or more years of experience in the Risk Engineering area
• Experience working in a team environment
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Fire Science, or related degree
• HPR Property experience
• Account Executive & Loss Control/Risk Engineering experience within the insurance industry
• Certified Fire Protection Specialist (CFPS)
• Strong communication and consultative skills
• Outstanding collaborative skills
• History of working successfully in a team environment
• High degree of pro
Boise, Idaho 83756