at Heartland Pharmacy - Boise in Boise, Idaho, United States
About the Position
As a Pharmacy Customer Account Technician (PCAT), you will perform LTC pharmacy technician process duties to meet the needs of our customers. You will build relationships with our internal and external customers to provide exceptional customer service.
- Provide exceptional customer service to peers, management, and customers
- Collaborate with other employees in all departments
- Perform and comply with all Pharmacy Customer Account Technician (PCAT) duties, policies, and procedures
- Complete required workload in a consistent and efficient manner
- Maintain patient profiles, medication administration records “MAR” as prescribed
- Manage incoming medication, DME and facility supply orders
- Works through challenges objectively and is dependable
- Shared responsibility for answering the phones amongst department
- Availability to work weekends and on call remotely as assigned
- Registered with the Idaho Board of Pharmacy (National Certification is preferred)
- Reliable, problem solver and can work efficiently in a stressful environment
- Appropriately submit insurance claims and the ability to process prior authorization
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to identify and prioritize daily workload
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Ability to perform simple mathematical calculations
An Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V
Because our business operates within the medical industry; handling medications and sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to pass a drug test before being hired.
We have a zero-tolerance policy for recreational marijuana usage.
Heartland Pharmacy - Boise
8455 W. Emerald St.
Boise, Idaho 83704