at PartnerHero in Boise, Idaho, United States
About The Role
Do you like helping others? PartnerHero is looking for talented folks to join our Customer Support teams. We have a range of opportunities available for people who have built a career in the customer support space and those looking to break into the industry. We are interested in matching your unique skills, experience and interests with one of our many Partners across a variety of industries including Edtech, eCommerce, Fintech, Health and Wellness and more. As a PartnerHero employee, you’ll have the support you need to develop and grow your career.
The reason you join won’t be the reason you stay.
- Providing excellent, friendly and positive customer service via email, chat and/or phone
- Helping customers solve problems with strong troubleshooting, reading comprehension and problem-solving skills
- Analyzing recurring customer issues and creating insight reports to help our Partners make their businesses better
- Savvy with web, computer and smartphones
- Able to work independently and collaboratively
What We Provide
- Ability to live almost anywhere in the world!
- Preferred US Locations: Arizona, Oregon, Washington, Michigan, Idaho, North Carolina, and Virginia
- Full time with the potential for overtime if requested by Partner
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Attractive benefits package including medical, dental and vision options
- Access to free posture-based fitness workouts from home
- Training opportunities provided by PartnerHero and outside entities
- 1-on-1 coaching with feedback sessions, mentorship, and opportunities for cross functional development
PartnerHero is a mission driven company with a passion for helping good businesses succeed. We build teams that help companies scale in every facet of their business—from customer support to Software QA, content moderation, design, engineering, and more. We work with over 75+ tech forward companies including Etsy, Udemy, Rachio, Duet, and Bento Box to solve their most urgent business challenges. Our teams are among the most successful in the industry because we carefully match individuals with the opportunity that best suits their authentic talents and needs.
How We’re Different
Historically, the outsourcing industry has valued profit over people and compensated for high turnover by underpaying employees. We want to change that. PartnerHero not only offers fair compensation and benefits, but values inclusion, belonging and opportunity.
Read more about our Core Values and story here.
250 S. 5th St. Suite 400 Boise,
Boise, Idaho 83702