at Robert Half in Spokane Valley, Washington, United States
Robert Half is working with a client in the healthcare industry who is looking to fill an HR Manager role. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties/responsibilities listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties/responsibilities of this job.
1. Creates and publishes job ads in various portals. Manages and oversees job posting content.
2. Builds and reports on monthly hiring plans. Defines most important KPIs.
3. Networks with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events.
4. Collaborates with hiring managers to understand qualification criteria for future employees.
5. Communicates with industry professionals and influences via social media to create a strong network.
6. Process resumes and job applications and pre-screens for ensuring applicants meet the desired qualifications for the position.
7. Completes a minimum of two professional reference checks on each prospective hire.
8. Maintains a database of potential candidates for future job openings.
9. Stays up to date with the latest recruiting and social media best practices and technologies.
10. May conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates.
11. Tracks hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill, and referral source of hire.
12. Designs, distributes, and measures the results of candidate experience surveys.
13. Builds and executes recruiting strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
14. Generates, edits, publishes, and shares daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages applicants and referral sources to take action.
15. Collaborates with Marketing teams.
16. Monitors SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
17. Sets up and optimizes SHFI pages within each platform to increase the visibility of SHFI’s recruitment content. Ensures content is informative and appealing.
18. Captures and analyzes the appropriate job posting data/metrics, insights and best practices and then acts on information.
19. Attends and hosts job fairs. Attends educational conferences, as necessary.
20. Attends all necessary meetings.
21. Performs additional duties as assigned.Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications listed below. These qualifications are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform this job.
Education/Experience: to perform this job successfully, an individual must have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
• Minimum of two years recruiting experience preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Familiarity with a wide variety of sourcing avenues and web traffic metrics.
• Team player, good time management skills, critical thinker, and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent multitasking skills.
• Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust and able to make decisions independently.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.