at Gem State Staffing in Twin Falls, Idaho, United States
Gem State Staffing is now taking applications for a Milk Receiving Operator for a food production industry. The Receiving Operator serves as the initial point of contact for product arriving at the production facility and is responsible for coordinating incoming product, performing quality testing and ensuring that processes are properly executed with appropriate documentation. This position has mastery over all functions of the intake bay areas.
- Complete general cleaning of area, wash down bays, walls and complete general cleaning as needed.
- Understand and comply with all Quality Assurance policies, immediately reporting any potential food safety issues to management.
- Clean lines.
- Wash trucks inside and out.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Weigh in and weigh out trucks.
- Assign trucks to appropriate intake and loading bays.
- Track loads.
- Stock supplies.
- Move valves, pipes and hoses.
- Run computerized cleaning system.
- Set up and execute automated cleaning system.
- Connect proper piping and hoses to unload product from milk trucks.
- Connect proper piping and hoses to fill trucks with outgoing product for other facilities and customers.
- Operate truck scales from a computer to weigh total product being received and distributed.
- Track essential information of truck loads including product type, weight, and more.
- Conduct antibiotic tests to ensure quality of milk.
- Process purchasing and sales documents (bills of lading).
- Bucket milk.
- Move Agitator in and out of trucks when agitation is needed.
• Be able to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, or climb.
•Adhere to company attendance standards.
• Comply with company safety policies and regulations.
•Qualified applicant should have no felonies in the last 10 years.
• Available to work overtime, weekends, and potentially holidays as needed.
• Previous food processing/production or manufacturing experience is preferred but not required.
•Must be able to pass drug screen and background check.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, unassisted.
• Must be able to be on your feet an entire 12 hour work shift.