at Family Advocates in Boise, Idaho, United States
No phone calls
Email cover letter and resume to Jill at email@example.com
The Family Strengthening Program Administrator will possess a strong passion for making a difference in the lives of children and families. He/She will work closely with team members to facilitate the education, volunteer, and resource programs at Family Advocates. The ideal person for this position is dedicated to growth and development and enjoys celebrating successes as a team.
Essential Job Functions related to the Family Strengthening Education Program
- Maintain intake/enrollment records of participants in courses.
- Be the Point of Contact for all Family Strengthening volunteers and course participants.
- Manage intake, schedules, records, and duties of Family Strengthening volunteers.
- Maintain confidentiality and boundaries with participants and volunteers at all times.
- Manage and maintain accurate records including In Kind intake, distribution, and inventory of contents in the Family Strengthening Resource Room.
- Keep accurate records for all volunteers and participants of courses.
- Perform background checks for volunteers.
- Provide necessary data and reports to Family Strengthening Director.
- Communicate volunteer and participant matters to Parent Development Coordinator and Child Development Coordinator.
- Attend Family Strengthening Education Program weekly staff meetings and bi-monthly Family Advocates All-Staff meetings.
- Represent Family Advocates and the Family Strengthening Education Program positively at events, in the community, and on social media.
- Support the Family Strengthening team, volunteers, participants, interns, service learners and other Family Advocates staff and participants.
- Data entry and reporting using Apricot database.
- Obtain a Notary Public for Family Strengthening.
- Highly adaptable to multiple computer hardware and software platforms.
- Knowledge and application of proper phone etiquette.
- Ability to remain calm and focused in stressful situations.
- Friendly to others with unconditional positive regard, dignity, and respect.
- Exceptional attention to detail, highly organized in system management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable with public speaking to a variety of audiences.
- Adaptable and flexible when accepting unexpected challenges.
- Capable of adapting to change in routines or procedures.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Completeand pass Idaho Supreme Court background check inclusive of national sex offender registry and Idaho Department of Health and Welfare Child Protection registry check.
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including evenings).
- Maintain reliable and insured transportation as well as a valid driver’s license.
- Have timely and reliable attendance.
- Be well organized, work independently, and meet deadlines.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Maintain accurate records, documentation, confidentiality, and professional boundaries.
- Must support and promote the mission and vision of Family Advocates.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English).
- Notary Public (can obtain once hired).
- Experience with Apricot database.
- Experience in clerical duties such as data input, education, office management, volunteer coordination, or related field.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
While performing the responsibilities of the job, these work environment characteristics are representative of the environment the job holder will encounter. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain, nor to be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications, and objectives required of Employees assigned to this job.