at Banner Bank in Moscow, Idaho, United States
Floating Teller Opportunity Overview
What we offer
- Excellent starting salary plus incentives
- $1.50 premium on top of base pay
- Mileage reimbursement
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, health and dependent daycare funds, life and disability protection
- Paid vacation time, sick time and 11 company paid holidays
- 401k (with up to 4% match)
- Up to $5,250 tuition reimbursement
What youll do
Provide back-up teller coverage and assistance at any retail branch location within a specific geographic region. At each location you will provide an excellent experience for clients acting as the face of the Bank, and process client transactions accurately and efficiently. Youll assist clients in achieving their financial goals by actively referring Bank products/services. The work location can vary daily, and daily travel between branches will be required.
What youll need
- 1 or more years of teller experience including sales experience with established goals is required
- Strong organizational skills; basic skills in math, negotiation, and problem solving
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; proper phone and email etiquette
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills; excellent customer service skills
- Complete a simple application and answer a few questions
- Take a quick assessment that gives us a little more insight on your work style
- Have a phone interview with the manager or recruiter
- Have an on-site interview with the manager and another key member or two of the team
- Get an offer if its the right fit for you and Banner
- Start working after a background check and drug screen and kick-off an amazing career
About Banner Bank
More than 130 years ago, we started with core values that never go out of style: listen, learn and help businesses and individuals reach their goals. Our financial strength and stability are key reasons Forbes names us one of the Best 100 Banks in America the past five years.
With more than $16 billion in assets and over 150 locations throughout Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and California, we understand our role in the economy and take that responsibility seriously. In addition to offering a source of capital to personal banking clients and businesses of all sizes, we place a high importance on employee volunteerism and donate millions of dollars each year to community organizations.
Banner Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, col
Please click the link below to view the rest of the job on our career site.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identityTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account