at Systems Application & Technologies Inc. in Orchard, Idaho, United States
Job DescriptionSystems Application & Technologies Inc
Systems Application & Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
SA-TECH recognizes that our success is indicative of each team members' hard work and dedication towards a common goal Supporting the Warfighter. Along with unparalleled stability, we have the ingredients for superior performance with a servant leadership mentality that provides an affirmation of purpose and value in a team oriented positive work environment.
The items listed below are some highlights of SA-TECH's employee benefits:
- Medical plan with prescription plan
- Dental plan, includes orthodontist for children only
- Vision plan
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Life, accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- Sick leave
- Vacation leave
Work Location: DAGIR Orchard ID
Full- Time Exempt
DUTIES INCLUDE: The following job functions are a basic requirement but are not limited to and may be assigned other duties.
- Assists the Team Leader II in supervising all staff functions and provides technical guidance to employees at all levels.
- Assists the Team Leader II by conducting Plans, staffs, organizes and controls the project operation. Ensures project's capability, function and planning is continually tuned to reflect customer's ongoing needs, future needs, and operating environment fluctuations.
- Assists the Team Leader II to incorporate industrial changes into the program. Develops, negotiates and executes contract obligations between the contractor and the program customer with autonomy. Ensures a high standard of professional excellence is maintained by all employees.
- Assists the Team Leader II to develop and implement an overall training program for new hires, and upgrades with refresher training for current employees.
- Assists the Team Leader II to Establish and implement Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Plans. Identifies and assigns priorities for project accomplishment to optimize schedules, budgets and technical excellence. Assists the Team Leader II to allocate resources using established priorities.
- Assists the Team Leader II to Plan weekly or monthly work schedules and operations for all sections. Serves as the Digital Multi-Purpose Range Complex Contractor's primary POC with the Contracting Officer, COR, Range Control and using unit's leaders.
- This individual is the single point of management contact for all contract requirements
Conditions will vary. Most work will be on the range throughout the year so temperatures will vary. Work is subject to high noise levels and vibration and is performed in an environment with high dust/pollen/wind and requires physical presence around high voltage, machinery, and at unprotected heights. Requires ability to sit for periods of two (2) hours or more. Requires protective clothing and equipment for eyes, ears, welding protection and toxic substance protection. Is responsible for co-workers safety in hazardous conditions. Requires ability to lift and carry boxes and packages not to exceed 100 lbs. Requires the physical dexterity to push/pull, climb/balance, bend/stoop, twist/turn, kneel/crouch, crawl, reach overhead, grasp, use feet for foot controls. Requires ability to stand unaided for eight (8) hours or more. Team Leader is responsible for co-workers' safety in hazardous conditions.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in management or equivalent combination of experience and educations.
- Requires three (3) or more years supervisory experience in range operations and personnel management.
- Requires an understanding of maintenance, automation, and quality assurance through demonstrated experience or general education.
- Requires a working knowledge to accomplish computer data information processing and general knowledge of MS Office.
- Requires ability to lift and carry boxes and packages not to exceed 20lbs.
- Requires the physical dexterity to bend/stoop, twist/turn, and kneel/crouch.
- Requires the ability to operate a four wheeled drive vehicle, 1 ton.
- Requires a valid Driver's License; Must be able to be insured through Company's vehicle insurance policy while driving work/government/rental vehicles during working hours, and for the duration of your work employment
- U S Citizenship required
- All candidates will be required to pass a consumer report and/or consumer investigation to include SSN, Driver Record and Criminal Background Investigation.
Our workplace requires that all employees be vaccinated, per Executive Order 14043 on September 9, 2021, Mandate for all Federal Contractors. Persons with documented medical issues or a sincerely-held religious beliefs will be reasonably accommodated in accordance with applicable law. Employment is contingent upon proof of vaccination or exemption.
All responses will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account