at Penn National Gaming in Jackpot, Nevada, United States
Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Cactus Petes Resorts Casino, we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
$3,000 Sign-On Bonus
Relocation Assistance Available
- Resolves VIP guest opportunities, conflicts, and complaints on behalf of the company in a fair and equitable manner.
- Develops relationships with VIP players to grow VIP player base and increase company revenues by assuring customer retention and repeat business.
- Attracts and manages ViP customers through weekly telemarketing and in-person contact on the casino floor. Exercises discretion to provide VIP guests with hospitality arrangements, including rooms, food, and beverages; assists with special requests.
- Devotes significant time to being visible and available on the casino floor in order to meet and greet VIP guests during individual visits, as well as during special events.
- Highly knowledgeable of Credit procedures, if applicable. Encourages the use of Credit and may extend lines of Credit when appropriate and permissible by state regulatory law.
- Makes decisions regarding valuable complimentaries based on a consideration of recorded play, earned points, comp availability, and customer profitability.
- Utilizes telemarketing, correspondence, referrals, email, and events to solicit high-value players and grow existing business.
- Achieves departmental sales and growth goals.
- Develops in-house invitation lists for special events and other significant hosting events.
- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs.
- Assists in planning and executing special events and programs to stimulate revenue growth, improve operational costs, and enhance customer service levels.
- Utilizes Salesforce (CMS) tracking for all player contacts, profile preferences, and tasks. Completes all Salesforce task requirements in a timely manner; reviews all monthly metrics with manager and sets quarterly goals.
- Develops and maintains technical skills to maximize use of patron data systems.
- Establishes a direct line of communication with all service departments for the purpose of caring for high-value players.
- Monitors patron activity and profitability of all assigned ViP players.
- Maintains the confidentiality of player information including but not limited to personal information such as name, address, contact information, level of play, wins, losses, number of visits, etc.
- Provides assistance at special events as needed.
- Exhibits a friendly, helpful, and courteous manner when dealing with customers of fellow hosts.
- Provides professional representation on behalf of the company at internal and external meetings and events.
- Ensures interactions with internal and external guests follow the guidelines of the customer service program.
- Adheres to all Corporate and local policies, procedures, and operating guidelines.
- Responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance within area of authority and reporting potential issues to management.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year college or university; or minimum of five (5) years of customer service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year of Casino Guest Service experience, including but not limited to Player Development, Slots, or Table Games.
- One (1) year of hosting experience with adequate customer following preferred.
- Must have exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be fluent and literate in English.
- Must have intermediate computer knowledge with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook); Salesforce (CMS) and ACSC experience preferred.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff, and colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Must have the ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Must have the ability to identify problems, collect and analyze data, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to maintain a high level of energy and take a proactive and strategic approach to dealing with issues.
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working behind the scenes, there’s a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere within the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Starting from $38,000 annually, based on experience. Position is also eligible for a Quarterly Bonus Program.
Job/Display ID: 2022-91676
External Company URL: http://www.pngaming.com/
Street: 1385 Highway 93To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account