at HukariAscendent, Inc. in IDAHO FALLS, Idaho, United States
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer to apply advanced science, technology and engineering concepts to design, analyze, and model a structure, system or component (SSC) through preparation of releasable drawings, specifications and other design documents.
- Develops solutions to complex problems or creates innovations through adaption of emerging technological developments or processes.
- Be aware of and apply the latest technologies, manufacturing techniques and engineering tools to the design effort.
- Plans and conducts efforts on complex assignments or projects.
- Reviews progress and evaluates results.
- May lead or direct major complex projects.
- Act in liaison capacity with other departments, divisions and branches.
- Evaluates progress and results and recommends major changes in procedures.
- Integrate safety into all aspects of the engineering designs. Be totally committed to safety in the workplace for yourself and for others. Support the Fluor Idaho One Safety program goals for maintaining a safety conscious work environment. including active participation in safety programs and activities. Maintain a working knowledge of the Federal and State Orders and Regulations, National Consensus Codes and Standards, and quality assurance. environment, safety and security requirements.
Minimum Qualification Requirements (Education/Experience):
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university/college plus 8 years relevant experience. Master’s plus 5 years relevant experience.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.