at Norco, Inc. in Boise, Idaho, United States
Norco is currently seeking an individual to fill our Director of Digital Operations position. Provide leadership and day to day management over Norco's Digital, ERP, Software and Data Analytics. Direct the team in alignment with the strategic priorities of the company and the two primary business segments of Norco with a focus on enabling more customer services online and automating internal processes for an improved Customer Experience and Employee Productivity.
- Continuously seek ways to streamline and improve employees or customers digital experience through software optimization and business process design.
- Research digital solutions and services to stay current on future product and emerging industry trends.
- Drive innovation that supports Norco’s strategic vision
- Responsible for budget tracking and reporting on spend for digital initiatives
- Suggest business efficiencies and have oversight with software utilized by Norco including but not limited to TIMS, PowerBi, Website, ADP, Docuware, Jitterbit, Smartrecruiters, etc.
- Developing the culture, capacity, and capability of the organization to truly embrace digital opportunities so that digital thinking and delivery becomes fully embedded
- Meet with business units to define new and expected requirements for our platforms.
- Research, evaluate, and propose potential options to Executives for efficiencies and growth in a cost-effective manner
- Ensuring compliance to security policies, HIPAA regulations, procedures, and other systems requirements.
- Coordinate with technical partners to determine scope of work for projects and enhancements.
- Consult on contracts with technical partners to ensure scope/terms are adequately defined and protect Norco’s best interests.
- Ensure internal and external resources are being properly prioritized and allocated.
- Communicate operational status and activity on an on-going basis.
- Deliver metrics/KPI’s as defined by the business that are easy to understand and easy to obtain within PowerBi.
- Work with business units to evaluate existing processes and workflows.
- Document or update existing processes and workflows and coordinate with training department.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, information science and/or software engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ managing a team
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing digital projects
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with project management experience