at First Federal Savings Bank of Twin Falls in Twin Falls, Idaho, United States
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of banking products and services, as well as keeping abreast of our competitors banking products and how they compare with First Federal.
- Assists customers with all aspects of opening and maintaining personal and business checking, savings and time deposit accounts to include IRAs, and provides other services as needed.
- Understands and is comfortable reviewing legal documentation.
- Establishes strong customer relationships with existing and potential customers to grow customer base and increase deposit production.
- Performs onsite visits to existing and potential customers.
- Reviews existing commercial and consumer account relationships to ensure customers are placed in the correct accounts and all financial needs are met.
- Provides support to business customers for Electronic Banking services with an emphasis on ACH, Merchant Bankcard Services and Remote Capture products.
- Provides excellent customer service to all customers (internal and external) and is a leader in creating a positive work environment.
- Processes a variety of routine checking and savings deposits and withdrawals with little or no supervision in accordance with prescribed limits set on the Teller/CSR Authority Card.
- Receives mortgage, consumer and other loan payments and ensures the payments match balances due.
- Initiates, reviews and approves wire transfer requests and foreign currency transactions.
- Issues and/or signs money orders, bank checks and cashiers checks in accordance with proper procedures.
- Redeems U.S. Savings Bonds and processes cash advances.
- Opens, maintains and sets-up billing of safe deposit boxes.
- Balances cash drawer and ECR at the end of the shift and compares totaled amounts to compute generated proof sheets. Reports any discrepancies to supervisor.
- Prints instant issue debit cards and track on appropriate logs.
- Performs other duties such as cash ordering, teller recap, check verification, check orders and ordering supplies.
- Manages correspondence regarding all types of accounts and prepares documentation as required.
- Answers emails and phone calls coming into the branch.
- Attends required meetings and trainings.
- Performs all job duties and maintain compliance with all banking acts, laws and regulations.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs or assists with Branch Certifications as required and outlined in the Retail Operations Manual.
- Provides teller over-rides.
- Provides product and customer service training.
- Handles or assists in Branch Security duties.
- Assists with opening and closing procedures.
- Aids in creating efficiencies.
(Required education may be satisfied by experience and/or working knowledge)
High School diploma or equivalent. At least one year of banking experience to include tellering and new accounts. Must possess a valid drivers license as travel to and from branches, trainings and customer visits may be required.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
Sitting/standing for extended periods of time, requires close visual acuity and the ability to work and operate computer applications and equipment including copy machine, telephone, scanner or other...
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identityTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account