at Idaho Forest Group in Moyie Springs, Idaho, United States
CAREER GROWTH OPPORTUNITY FOR A PRODUCTION OPERATOR LOCATED IN MOYIE SPRINGS, ID
- Serve as a relief operator for a wide variety of functions, machinery and workstations which provides the opportunity to quickly gain skills, learn and promote.
- Assist with mill clean-up. Most employees are quickly promoted from this role into something more advanced and specialized.
- Comprehend and perform all duties in accordance with rules, regulations and JSAs
- Learn the safe and efficient operation of each machine assigned
- Ability to use motorized equipment to transfer waste to designated area
- Ability to use hand tools to clean area: broom, shovel, rake, etc.
- Ability to use an air hose to clean machines free of dust and debris
- Maintain a production level work pace
EDUCATION & OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or GED (or willingness to quickly obtain one as a condition of employment)
- Valid Drivers License is highly preferred
- Must be able to work various shifts, days, and overtime as requested
*** This is a Career Opportunity that will be promoted from this role into something more advanced and specialized. Plus...IFG is paying a 1,000.00 Incentive Bonus for this position!
Move safely, quickly, and perform duties with repetitious movement. Sit and/or stand for shift, reach with hands and arms, stoop, squat, twist, push and pull, maintain balance, bend at the waist, kneel, walk varying distances, and climb stairs. Must be able to tolerate all weather elements, loud conditions, vibrations, and airborne particles (sawdust).
As a condition of employment, Idaho Forest Group requires employees to complete a variety of pre-employment screening processes which may include, but are not limited to: criminal background check, drug and substance test, reference check, prior work verification, driving history (MVR), education verification, aptitude/skills testing, and credit checks. The depth of screening will vary based on the position.
WHY JOIN IFG - IDAHO FOREST GROUP:
IFG employees are the engine that drives our companys culture and success. We value the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and identities that team members bring to the job and recognize that it is often these experiences that fuel innovation. We are committed to building a workplace where diversity of thought, life experience, and family history are welcomed.
We recognize and highly value Americas veterans and especially believe the talents and ingenuity acquired through military service can help our company grow and thrive.
If you are an individual with disability and...
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identityTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account