at BandD Foods in BOISE, Idaho, United States
BandD Foods of Boise, ID is looking to hire a full-time Maintenance Lead. Would you like to work for an established food manufacturing company with a great reputation and a family-like environment? Are you a mechanically-inclined self-starter who hates being chained to a desk all day? If so, please read on!
As a Maintenance Lead you will be providing employees in the Maintenance department with the proper PPE and leadership that is needed during work hours. This position requires a good knowledge of the production equipment, plant facilities and maintenance practices. Supervises Maintenance crew assuring that the plant meets GMP, HACCP and USDA standards.
- Directs and provides guidance to other maintenance technicians in the performance of their daily duties.
- Perform maintenance and preventive maintenance tasks as necessary and schedule to insure equipment is properly maintained and performs as designed.
- Perform record keeping documentation on maintenance forms, logs, and work orders as necessary.
- Communicate with Production, Quality and Sanitation personnel on issues needing maintenance attention or corrective action and file accordingly.
- Maintain equipment to allow for proper function.
- Ensure that departmental maintenance work is performed in a safe manner according to company safety standards.
- Train subordinates within the department in general and equipment specific maintenance procedures.
- Track, record inventory, usage of parts and other related plant consumables.
- Able to work overtime and weekend hours required.
- Follow Quality, Production and Safety Policies.
- Must able to stand on concrete for up to 8 hours, bend, stoop and able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Perform other duties as required.
High School Diploma or GED. Maintenance experience and previous experience leading and managing others, Microsoft office knowledge required. Detail orientated and team player with positive attitude.
ABOUT BandD FOODS
Founded in 1972 in Boise, Idaho to serve the needs of a successful regional restaurant chain, our claim to fame was 'finger steaks." These were portioned steak pieces that were battered and deep-fried to crunchy, juicy perfection. It was a great way to get started, as finger steaks remain an Idaho staple that we produce and sell through food-service distributors throughout the Northwest. Over the years we've expanded our product line to include a variety of other fully cooked frozen meats, and we now work with beef, chicken, and pork. Much of our product line consists of battered products and we make the best tempura on the market, but we produce a variety of non-battered products as well.
Our diverse employees are our foundation, so taking care of them is very important. We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, profit sharing, a supportive environment, and, of course, free food!
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.