at BandD Foods in BOISE, Idaho, United States
General Responsibilities: Perform preventive maintenance, inspections, adjustments and repairs on plant utilities and systems to ensure they are properly maintained and perform as designed while assuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
Specific Responsibilities: As an Environmental Technician your primarily responsibility is to assure that the utilities of a food manufacturing facility are functioning as intended and that they meet regulatory requirements. Tasks will be performed either during or between production periods.
- Accurately complete record keeping documentation on forms, logs, work orders, and preventative maintenance orders.
- Communicate with management, production, quality, sanitation, maintenance, contractors and regulatory commissions on issues related to maintenance activity or corrective action of utility systems.
- Ensure that work is performed in a safe and professional workmanship manner according to company and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Maintain, monitor, adjust, correct, repair and document systems including but not limited to; DAF, Wet scrubber, air compressors, Refrigeration / HVAC systems, Boiler.
- Follow Quality, Production and Safety Policies.
- Must able to stand on concrete for up to 12 hours, bend, stoop and able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Perform other duties as required.
Desired Background/Experience: High School Diploma or GED. Strong communication skills. Must be detail orientated and a team player but also must be able to work independently and to be a motivated self-starter. Able to work overtime and weekend hours required. Maintenance background desired and demonstrative mechanical and electrical skills. Knowledge of refrigeration, HVAC systems, wastewater treatment, and boilers are highly desired.
BandD Foods offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including, Health and Dental insurance, 401K savings plan with employer match and profit sharing.
BandD Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we seek to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences, and perspectives.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
https://www.applicantpro.com/j/2731313-801463 To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account