at Motion and Flow Control Products, Inc in Meridian, Idaho, United States
Title Industrial Counter Sales
Job Category: Sales & Prod. Management
Job Requisition: INDCO001002
Posted: January 20, 2023
Whether you are a warehouse beginner or an expert there is a place for you at MFCP! Join a rapidly growing & family-oriented company with plenty of room to grow your career. We provide training and pay progression plans, generous educational reimbursement, plenty of paid time-off and competitive retirement and medical benefits.
Become part of our dedicated team and take advantage of all that Motion and Flow Controls Products has to offer:
- Working schedules – steady, reliable, and flexible work hours
- Competitive wages – a consistent paycheck, quarterly bonus, and pay progression plans
- Growth opportunities – on-the-job training and career advancement
- Benefits – healthcare, paid time-off, and competitive retirement plan
- Incentive Programs – new hire retention bonus and employee referral program
- A safe working environment – adhering to all current OSHA safety requirements
Position Summary: Industrial Counter Sales is responsible for supporting product handling, maintaining inventory, customer service for both walk-in and phone/electronic sales in a friendly, fast-paced team environment.
What You Will Do:
- Get customer orders pulled and ready in a timely manner.
- Confirm current inventory levels and supplier availability to estimate dates of delivery
- Develop required product knowledge through training
- Ship and receive products, including unloading, verifying & receiving into system.
- Assist with inventory control and cycle counting.
- Assembly production involving building small to large hoses, operating swagers, etc.
- Fabrication and use of complex machinery for kitting manufacturing may be required.
Requirements of the Job:
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Familiar with industrial distribution and hydraulic hose and fittings.
- Complete forklift/safety orientation course(s); operate forklift as needed.
- Must possess basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills.
- Basic computer skills required including use of MS Office.
- Must possess strong attention to detail.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Fast paced high energy environment. Job requires frequent lifting up to 70 pounds, stooping, reaching above shoulder level, pushing, pulling, walking/standing, and climbing ladders as needed. Work environment may vary including warehouse containing moving equipment, fluctuating temperature and inventory in various storage arrangements, office work, manufacturing, machine shops.
Note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Depending on experience
Candidates are subject to pre-employment criminal background, drug screen
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status