at Hospital Corporation of America in Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) EVS Housekeeping Associate PRN As needed? At Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
Colleague recognition program
Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated EVS Housekeeping Associate PRN As needed like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and Qualifications
As an Environmental Services Associate Housekeeping you will have the opportunity to make a difference in many lives with a kind word and friendly smile as you serve our patients. You will be a member of a unified, caring team where everyone makes a difference. Join us in our efforts to better our community! In this role:
* You will maintain assigned patient rooms, waiting areas, restrooms, offices, Stairways, elevators and other areas by providing housekeeping services.
* You will insure optimum sanitation and a clean environment throughout the hospital.
* You will utilize clean techniques by performing specialized cleaning processes, using a variety of cleaning devices.
* Follow all established PPF (personal protective equipment) policies when handling chemicals and/or cleaning, including wearing gloves, masks, aprons, etc.
* Use all appropriate safety and protective equipment and supplies when handling hazardous waste and/or chemicals.
* You will follow a daily cleaning schedule according to area needs.
* You will complete special projects as assigned by the department Director or/and Supervisor.
* You will participate in staff meetings and actively participate in performance improvement activities.
* You will ensure that customer quality expectations are met and that all customers are given courteous and caring service.
* Previous housekeeping or custodial experience is preferred but not required.
* Knowledge of cleaning supplies and tools preferred.
* Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
The largest medical facility in the region, (EIRMC) is a full-service hospital with 318 plus patient beds. We serve as the region's healthcare provider and serve southeast Idaho, western Wyoming, Yellowstone National Park and parts of Montana. EIRMC is home to a Level II Trauma Center, a Level 1 ICU (one of two in Idaho), and the only emergency room in Idaho Falls. We have the region's only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit for critically ill children. We offer inpatient and outpatient... For full info follow application link.
We are committed to: Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect. Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve. Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.