at Hospital Corporation of America in Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Food and Services Associate PRN? At Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
Colleague recognition program
Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Food and Services Associate PRN like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Food Service Worker at our facility you will have the opportunity to be both a nutrition professional and a caregiver, providing delicious and nutritious meals for patients, staff, and others when they need it most. You will be joining a hard-working and compassionate team that is so vital for the day-to-day functions of our hospital. In this role:
* You will perform a variety of clerical duties relating to department record keeping and financial information and assist with food preparation as needed.
* You will prepare and deliver floor stock items to various departments as assigned.
* You will assist in set up of tray line station and assist with meal tray assembly, including physician meals.
* You will assemble late patient meals and nourishments and deliver to patient rooms.
* You will provide patient menu assistance.
* You will deliver food carts to patient care units and return carts to kitchen at designated times.
* You will help with cleaning tasks, including washing dishes, disposing of trash, mopping floors, and other special cleaning duties as assigned.
* You will receive shipments and properly store food and supplies.
* You will ensure client, customer service/satisfaction by providing efficient, friendly customer service.
* Food Handlers Permit or ServSafe Certification required.
* Basic computer skills.
* Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
(EIRMC) is a full-service hospital with 318+ patient beds. Our hospital is the largest medical facility in the region. We serve southeast Idaho, western Wyoming, Yellowstone National Park, and parts of Montana. Our facility has an ER, a Level II Trauma Center, a Level 1 ICU (one of two in Idaho), and the only Burn Center in the state of Idaho. We have the region's only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit for critically ill children. Our 74-bed Behavioral Health Center offers inpatient and outpatient mental health care for adolescents and adults.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the... For full info follow application link.
We are committed to: Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect. Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve. Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.