at Terry Reilly Health Services in Nampa, Idaho, United States
At Terry Reilly we are happy to provide integrated care through our medical, dental and behavioral health services making us a unique team to be a part of in the Treasure Valley.
We believe a healthy community is a thriving community, and our success is a direct result of our mission-driven and talented team. It is important to us that our staff is given a healthy work-life balance, so we support and value your time in and out of the clinic setting. With an impressive benefits package for providers including free healthcare options and loan reimbursement grant opportunities, we hope you will consider joining our growing team!
Provides high-quality, patient-centered health care. Provides leadership that promotes a culture of safety, quality, cooperation, advocacy and collaboration. Provides required clinical supervision for mid-level practitioners.
- Provide high-quality patient care. Care must be provided within the FTCA scope of services as defined by Terry Reilly. Health care should include use of TR Clinical Guidelines when applicable. Utilize sound clinical judgment and problem-solving skills to address patient care problems.
- Promote a culture of safety and quality within worksites at TR including promoting cooperation, problem-solving, and maintaining standards of practice as described in the TR Standards of Medical Practice.
- Foster a spirit of collaboration, education and cooperation amongst the medical staff including direct supervision for nurse practitioners and physician assistants (in accord with State Boards of Nursing and Medicine regulations), consultation when on duty medical colleagues as requested by those clinicians, and maintain flexibility to meet schedule and patient needs.
- Promote Terry Reilly image as a health center striving to meet the health care needs of our community and advocating for high-quality health care for all with particular focus on care for the underserved.
- For physicians who take hospital calls, provide surgical assistance for OB/GYN practitioners as requested when available.
- Maintain a work schedule as assigned by the Medical Director including on-call coverage as assigned and participation in education sessions or medical staff meetings of Terry Reilly.
- Licensed physician in Idaho.
- Understands dynamics of underserved patient populations, including the homeless and migrant/seasonal farm workers.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.