at Penn National Gaming in Jackpot, Nevada, United States
We’re always looking for talent that believes in having fun. At PENN Entertainment, you’ll get to be a part of an exciting industry, where the days and nights are fast paced. You’ll work with an incredibly diverse set of co-workers driven by their enthusiasm for helping people find and have more fun. You’ll also get to work at a company that cares about your career growth and will help you get the support you need to expand your possibilities.
Click HERE to learn more about our Day 1 Benefits, 401k Program, Company Perks, Career Opportunities, Advancement Programs, Scholarships and more!
- To assure all guests are courteously served with their purchases in a clean and attractive environment at the Chevron Gas Station.
- Properly record all transactions in the Point-of-Sale system.- Accurately handle all cash, checks, Credit card, gift certificates and comp transactions.
- Maintain on a daily basis a high level of cleanliness in the General Store and Chevron.
- Unpack, stock and price all merchandise in the shop as needed with the ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.- Straighten, dust, and organize Chevron Gas Station or General Store when there are no guests in the store.
- Greet guests at the entrance to the General Store or Chevron to encourage them to come in and look around when there are no other duties to perform.
- Responsible for knowing all new policies and procedures in the Chevron Station and the General Store.- Adhere to all policies and procedures for the Chevron and General Store.
- Complete physical inventory each month requiring lifting, counting and using a stepladder.
- Merchandise products and new arrivals.- Repack merchandise as seasons change, accurately recording merchandise as it is packed.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- One (1) year retail experience in a cash handling position preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
We’ve grown to become the most innovative omnichannel provider of entertainment experiences, thanks to our 12 retail brands representing 43 destinations across North America, online gaming via Barstool Sportsbook and theScore |BET.
Being an industry leader means more than being a purveyor of fun. We are also committed to values like diversity and sustainability – for our community, our team members, our vendors, and our planet.
We’re changing entertainment. Follow us.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Starting from $12.00 hourly, based on experience
Job/Display ID: 2023-107328
External Company URL: http://www.pennentertainment.com/
Street: 1385 Highway 93