at Motion and Flow Control Products, Inc in Meridian, Idaho, United States
Title Industrial Counter Sales I
Job Category: Sales & Prod. Management
Job Requisition: INDUS001327
Posted: May 18, 2023
Whether you are a warehouse beginner or an expert there is a place for you at MFCP! Join a rapidly growing & family-oriented company with plenty of room to grow your career. We provide training and pay progression plans, generous educational reimbursement, plenty of paid time-off and competitive retirement and medical benefits.
Earn extra bonuses in your first year with MFCP!
Become part of our dedicated team and take advantage of all that Motion and Flow Controls Products has to offer:
- Working schedules – steady, reliable, and flexible work hours
- Competitive wages – a consistent paycheck, quarterly bonus, and pay progression plans
- Growth opportunities – on-the-job training and career advancement
- Benefits – healthcare, paid time-off, and competitive retirement plan
- Incentive Programs – new hire retention bonus and employee referral program
- A safe working environment – adhering to all current OSHA safety requirements
Position Summary: The Sales & Service Assistant is responsible for supporting all aspects of the branch operations from product handling to maintaining inventory, along with customer service for both walk in and phone/electronic sales in a friendly, fast-paced team environment.
- Ensure that the highest level of customer service and ethics are followed.
- Address and resolve all customer requests and/or complaints utilizing a positive, creative approach.
- Assist customers and respond to inquiries in a timely manner with good selling skills.
- Provide customer support with technical product information.
- Generate and maintain accurate required documentation.
- Estimate date of delivery to customer based on current inventory levels, supplier availability and/or production schedule.
- Make outbound lead follow up to potential and existing customers utilizing various methods including: phone, email, mail and fax.
- Participate in required product training to build required product knowledge.
- Collaborate with all appropriate departments and personnel to ensure customer satisfaction
- Receive products, including unloading, verifying & receiving into system.
- Allocate, distribute, pull/pick product in proper location.
- Package and stage materials or products for shipping (shrink wrapping, boxing, labeling).
- Ship products utilizing various methods from national carriers to customer vehicles.
- Assist with inventory control and cycle counting.
- Administer quality control, insuring damaged product is not received or sent.
- Assembly production involving building small to large hoses, operating swagers, etc.
- Fabrication and use of complex machinery for kitting manufacturing may be required.
- Complete forklift/safety orientation course(s); operate forklift as needed
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized work area.
- Comply with all company rules, policies and procedures.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status