at Penn National Gaming in Jackpot, Nevada, United States
We’re always looking for talent that believes in having fun. At PENN Entertainment, you’ll get to be a part of an exciting industry, where the days and nights are fast paced. You’ll work with an incredibly diverse set of co-workers driven by their enthusiasm for helping people find and have more fun. You’ll also get to work at a company that cares about your career growth and will help you get the support you need to expand your possibilities.
Click HERE to learn more about our Day 1 Benefits, 401k Program, Company Perks, Career Opportunities, Advancement Programs, Scholarships and more!
- Provides friendly and efficient service to guests during check in/check out procedures.
- Makes and confirms reservations and assists guests with problems or questions.- Obtains information necessary to guarantee rooms (e.g., identification, Credit card verification, etc.).
- Performs Front Desk, Call Center, and other hotel-related duties when necessary.
- Keeps Hotel Services Supervisor informed of any problems.
- If assigned to “grave shift,” performs Night Audit duties and completes Flash Report in a correct and timely manner.
- Answers all reservation inquiries according to established guidelines, including assisting guests warranting complimentary accommodations.- Maximizes resort revenues by selling reservations based on predetermined rate strategies.
- Accurately enters all reservations into the computer system according to departmental policy and procedure.- Provides information to guests regarding local services and events.
- Assists the Player Development team with all reservations and requests.- Performs group block management, including the entering of room lists, inventory control, coordination of casino reservations, checking resort room arrivals, and maintaining a professional relationship with all departments associated with the resort. - Verifies duties and examines work for accuracy, neatness, and adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Remains current on all casino activities and assists guests with all inquiries.- Answers phone and assists with clerical tasks.
- Ensures that rooms are clean prior to issuing keys.
- Receives cash, checks, Credit cards and comps in payment, obtaining proper approval and authorization.
- Maintains an operating bank, renders bills, and issues change.
- Ensures the timely delivery of all messages, mail and packages left for guests and departments within the Hotel/Casino.
- Responsible for the control of safe deposit transactions.
- Works closely with the Executive Hosts to ensure that all complimentary and high-end amenity offerings are provided consistent with the agreed-upon arrangements.
- Empowered to ensure guests’ problems/concerns are resolved in a prompt, courteous, and efficient manner.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.- Prior hospitality or Front Desk experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications preferred.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills; must be fluent and literate in English.- Must have basic math and money handling skills. - Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Must have ability to work efficiently in a team-oriented environment.- Ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple priorities in a demanding work environment.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, holidays, and fluctuating days off.
We’ve grown to become the most innovative omnichannel provider of entertainment experiences, thanks to our 12 retail brands representing 43 destinations across North America, online gaming via Barstool Sportsbook and theScore |BET.
Being an industry leader means more than being a purveyor of fun. We are also committed to values like diversity and sustainability – for our community, our team members, our vendors, and our planet.
We’re changing entertainment. Follow us.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Starting from $14.40 hourly, based on experience
Job/Display ID: 2023-107493
External Company URL: http://www.pennentertainment.com/
Street: 1385 Highway 93