at Hospital Corporation of America in Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States
Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Dietitian PRN with Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
Colleague recognition program
Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Dietitian PRN to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Dietitian at our facility you will have the opportunity to be both a nutrition professional and a caregiver, leading a hard-working and compassionate team that is so vital for the day-to-day functions of our hospital. In this role:
* You will be responsible for evaluating and assessing the patient nutrition needs according to physician diagnosis, developing nutrition plans and goals and periodic assessment of the effects of nutrition therapy.
* You will function as a member of the multi-disciplinary health care team to screen newly admitted patients to identify those at nutritional risk.
* You will develop orientation, continuing education, knowledge, and skills as appropriate for patients of all ages.
* You will serve as an active member of the Dietary Services team, participating in daily rounds and providing nutrition education for fellow staff.
* You will monitor for food and drug interactions and provide nutrition-drug interrelationship information to physicians.
* You will assess patients for malnutrition related to abuse or neglect.
* You will communicate with patients and families, medical staff, nursing staff, and other health care professionals to assure patient care needs are met.
* State of Idaho Dietitian license.
* Registered Dietitian with the American Dietetic Association.
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Nutrition and Food Science, Dietetics, or related field from an accredited college or university.
* Food Handlers Permit or ServSafe certification.
* American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
* At least one year of clinical experience preferred; preferably in a hospital setting.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
(EIRMC) is a full-service hospital with 318+ patient beds. Our hospital is the largest medical facility in the region. We serve southeast Idaho, western Wyoming, Yellowstone National Park, and parts of Montana. Our facility has an ER, a Level II Trauma Center, a Level... For full info follow application link.
We are committed to: Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect. Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve. Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account