at Personnel Plus, Inc. in Burley, Idaho, United States
This is a job that requires hard work but will give you the opportunity to learn the trade and be outside at various construction, Masons build structures with brick, block, and stone, some of the most common and durable materials used in construction. They also use concrete—a mixture of cement, sand, gravel, and water—as the foundation for everything.
- Must have well-rounded general carpentry skills.
- Competent at all phases of construction from foundation through finish work.
- Follow specifications and complete the job on schedule and within budget.
- Commitment to high-quality work with excellent time management.
- Responsible for promoting a safe and productive work environment.
- The ability to perform layout and installation of framing and finishing of challenging projects with an ability for anticipating and resolving problems.
- Self-motivated and able to maintain a safe and clean job site, become familiar with job site safety compliance regulations.
- Carpentry experience, with demolition, framing (steel stud or stick), or finish work is preferred.
- Hands-on experience in working with carpentry materials.
- Excellent understanding of carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction.
- Proficient in using electrical and manual equipment and measurement tools (powered saws, hammers, rulers, tape measure, and saws).
- Willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times.
- Good understanding of basic math.
- Good physical condition and endurance.
To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account