at Sunroc Corporation in Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States
Do you feel valued at your current company? At Sunroc, valuing people is out most important principle and we're seeking great people like you, who want a meaningful career!
First off, we need to mention this: we are proud to offer industry-leading benefits to all of our full-time team members! This includes exceptional medical, dental, PTO, paid holidays, vision, 401K, profit sharing, weekly paychecks and much more.
In this position, you will play a critical role as we work to build better communities. Here are some of the things you will do.
- Spray water for compaction and dust control.
- Transport, deliver and retrieve small construction equipment (skid steer, mini ex, small rollers etc,)
- Observe and obey all traffic laws when operating company vehicle
- Promote professionalism and excellent customer service attitude
- Preform pre and post vehicle inspection.
- Ensure all delivery documents are properly maintained during the workday and are available for inspection upon request by management or state traffic safety officers
- Maintain open communication with managers and dispatch for delivery schedules
- Observe safety rules and regulations at customer job sites and facilities
We want you to grow with us and are excited to give you opportunities to grow your skill level and try new things. Additionally, we are looking for:
- Class A CDL.
- Tanker Endorsement
- Clean driving record.
- Minimum of one year driving experience with your CDL
- Energetic, we work long hours and this will help keep you going with the rest of your team.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
You will need a valid driver's license and the documents to show your eligibility to work in the United States. Sound interesting? We look forward to reviewing your application.
Sunroc is a drug free workplace and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.