at Cambia Health Solutions in Lewiston, Idaho, United States
Job DescriptionAnalyst, Corporate Development
Teleflex within WA, ID, OR, and UT
Primary Job Purpose:
Analyst, Corporate Development will have the primary responsibility of supporting Cambia's corporate development team on health plan-related M&A, joint ventures, divestitures, and partnership opportunities. Additionally, as needed and as capacity allows, the Analyst will provide secondary support to the broader Strategy & Innovation team to contribute to cross-functional analysis and due-diligence efforts for selected opportunities.
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed below:
The Analyst, Corporate Development & Strategy, would have a bachelor's degree in business, finance, or related field and 2+ years of experience in corporate development, strategy, investment banking and/or private equity/venture capital.
- Assist the team in the evaluation, analysis, due-diligence, and other workstreams of sign-to-close execution of strategic inorganic opportunities (which may include acquisitions, mergers, joint ventures, divestitures, equity investments, and other partnerships & collaborations).
- Support the screening of potential deals by analyzing strategic fit, market strategies, and financial implications.
- Assist the team in identifying and evaluating areas of interest, M&A targets, and partnering opportunities, building out sector landscapes to support the corporate development process.
- Support the analysis of potential M&A opportunities, including developing financial models and valuation analyses.
- Assist in preparation of presentation materials (both for internal and external audiences), working in collaboration with various departments and other internal partners.
- Contribute to the development and execution of the company's Strategy & Innovation Team by researching emerging technologies, products, market trends, and member insights to identify opportunities for growth.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive the implementation of strategic initiatives to ensure long-term competitiveness and differentiation in our operating markets.
- Provide other support, as requested by supervisor.
- Strong background in financial modeling, valuation analysis, and accounting.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize assignments.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and adhere to the highest levels of integrity.
- Results driven, with strong attention to detail.
- Dedication to the highest standards of service excellence and the mission orientation.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry is beneficial but not required.
Duties are performed in hybrid environment, both within a corporate office and home office environment.
Travel to other affiliate plans and to regional offices may be required.
The expected hiring range for an Analyst, Corporate Development is $73,000 - $99,000 depending on skills, experience, education, and training; relevant licensure / certifications; performance history; and work location. The bonus target for this position is 10%. The current full salary range for this role is $68,500 - $112,000.
Base pay is just part of the compensation package at Cambia that is supplemented with an exceptional 401(k) match, bonus opportunity and other benefits. In keeping with our Cause and vision, we offer comprehensive well-being programs and benefits, which we periodically update to stay current. Some highlights:
- medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their eligible family members
- annual employer contribution to a health savings account ($1,200 or $2,500 depending on medical coverage, prorated based on hire date)
- paid time off varying by role and tenure in addition to 10 company holidays
- up to a 6% company match on employee 401k contributions, with a potential discretionary contribution based on company performance (no vesting period)
- up to 12 weeks of paid parental time off (eligible day one of employment if within first 12 months following birth or adoption)
- one-time furniture and equipment allowance for employees working from home
- up to $225 in Amazon gift cards for participating in various well-being activities. for a complete list see our External Total Rewards page.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A background check is required.