Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 231 matches of 1,315 total active resumes
Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technician
An exceptionally qualified Senior Electronics Technician and Technical Support Engineer experienced in military avionics, research and development (R&D) programs, electronic warfare (EW), infrared (IR) imaging, data acquisition/telem...Read full resume details
- Major strengths are fast learner, planning and organization, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Self-directed, work independently, but able to build team relationships
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; excel in assuring customers needs are met and ...
Worked as POS coordinator for 11 years. Responsible for pricing and signage thoughout the entire store. Filled in as bookkeeper, cashier, deli manager as needed. Assisted in the produce and bakery departments as well as courtesy counter and espresso bar when necessary.Read full resume details
- Possess valid driver's license; clean driving record and background
- Possess needed power and hand tools, test equipment
- Visualize solutions to bring about changes, directing and leading others to produce desired results
- Demonstrated ability to work by the n...
- Focused on meeting objectives and exceeding expectations with strong design aesthetic
- Sharp and creative Automotive Service Technician with expert knowledge of the principles involved in the Diagnostic procedures, inspection, routine maintenance, and repair and replacement of vehicle components.
- 16 years' experience in retail sales
- Computer skills: Windows, Internet, email, company automotive software
- 16 years' experience in the construction, sales, music, etc. industry with strong skills in sales, customer service, etc.
- Over 20 years experience in maintenance and repair of commercial and industrial facilities