at Penn National Gaming in Jackpot, Nevada, United States
We’re always looking for talent that believes in having fun. At PENN Entertainment, you’ll get to be a part of an exciting industry, where the days and nights are fast paced. You’ll work with an incredibly diverse set of co-workers driven by their enthusiasm for helping people find and have more fun. You’ll also get to work at a company that cares about your career growth and will help you get the support you need to expand your possibilities.
Click HERE to learn more about our Day 1 Benefits, 401k Program, Company Perks, Career Opportunities, Advancement Programs, Scholarships and more!
- Adheres to all departmental and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.
- Responsible for the daily Audit of Cage, Slots, Table Games, gaming, and non-gaming revenue areas.- Prepares exception reports for instances of non-compliance with operational practices; engages team members and trains them appropriately to mitigate future occurrences.
- Investigates and reports to supervisor any discrepancies determined through Audit process. – Prepares journal entries to record daily revenue and/or cashier activity.
- Maintains accurate records and files pertaining to daily Audits of areas of responsibility.
- Prepares and accumulates information used to prepare the Daily Operating Report.- Responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance within area of authority and reporting potential issues to supervisor.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; completion of introductory college or high school-level Accounting courses highly preferred.- Minimum six (6) months of previous Audit, accounting, or related experience required; must have knowledge of Audit functions.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills; must be fluent and literate in English.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.- Must have intermediate computer skills and be competent in Microsoft Office applications.
- 10-key calculator skills strongly preferred.- Ability to maintain a high level of energy and take a proactive and strategic approach to dealing with issues.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
We’ve grown to become the most innovative omnichannel provider of entertainment experiences, thanks to our 12 retail brands representing 43 destinations across North America, online gaming via Barstool Sportsbook and theScore |BET.
Being an industry leader means more than being a purveyor of fun. We are also committed to values like diversity and sustainability – for our community, our team members, our vendors, and our planet.
We’re changing entertainment. Follow us.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Starting from $16.00 hourly, based on experience
Job/Display ID: 2023-108217
External Company URL: http://www.pennentertainment.com/
Street: 1385 Highway 93