Industry certification, IHE Certificate of Completion
Method of Delivery
Instructional Program (CIP)
Intended Learning Outcomes
• Use current technical diagnostic procedures to diagnose and repair to industry standards all eight ASE areas of medium and heavy duty trucks and equipment.
• Demonstrate by performing all safety procedures
including the use of tools and equipment during all related shop activities.
• Locate and use current repair procedures and information from computer based programs and written text.
• Understand, demonstrate, and value attributes
• Properly prepare hand written and electronic documents that are accurate, legible, and clearly understood
Program Length (Weeks)
WIOA Approved Program
45 - REG-2 WIB 6
Type of Attainment:
Name of Credential
Advanced Technical Certificate
Type of financial aid offered or have access to
Is the proposed curriculum currently certified by an accrediting agency or similar national standardization program?
Yes - NWCCU
Is this proposed curriculum considered a nontraditional program of training services for women?
Is this proposed curriculum considered a nontraditional program of training services for men?
$3,200.00 for 4 semesters.
$25.00 lab fee
Supplies/Materials/Hand Tools (not included in tuition)
Total In-State Program Cost
Total Out-of-State Program Cost