Method of Delivery
Hybrid or blended
Instructional Program (CIP)
This course offers experience with the collection of body fluids, laboratory procedures, and skills that are necessary to enter the health care force as a phlebotomist. This course prepares the student to take the national certification exam (CPT).
What will the student learn?
- Use verbal and written communication
- Demonstrate knowledge of age-related communication and care
- Demonstrate accepted professional, interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate employability skills
- Discuss phlebotomy in relation to the health care setting
- Identify the anatomic structure and function of body systems in relation to services performed by phlebotomists
- Recognize/identify supplies, equipment, and interfering chemical substances
- Demonstrate the skills and knowledge necessary to perform phlebotomy
- Practice accepted procedures of transporting, accessioning, and processing specimens
- Practice quality assurance and safety
- Practice infection control following standard precautions
- Demonstrate knowledge of communicable diseases, including AIDS
- Demonstrate knowledge of legal issues and patient rights
Program Length (Weeks)
WIOA Approved Program
315 Falls Ave, Twin Falls, Idaho
40 - REG-1 WIB 1-5
Name of Credential
Certified Phlebotomy Technician
Type of financial aid offered or have access to
We do not have any financial aid that is offered by CSI Workforce. This course is currently approved for funding through Launch.
Request for withdrawal and refund must be submitted in writing to email@example.com within 2 business days prior to the start of the course/program. Accommodations may also be made to be transferred to another course section or to send another person on his/her behalf if prior arrangements are made.
Is the proposed curriculum currently certified by an accrediting agency or similar national standardization program?
Is this proposed curriculum considered a nontraditional program of training services for women?
Is this proposed curriculum considered a nontraditional program of training services for men?
Supplies/Materials/Hand Tools (not included in tuition)
$85.00 Background check $50 Drug Screening $20 BLS Certification $15
Total In-State Program Cost
Total Out-of-State Program Cost